Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
- Advanced MS Excel skills (VBA not required but will be an asset)
- Fluent oral and written skills in English language
- Good accounting knowledge and experience in cost and price modelling will be an asset
- A self-starter who can work independently and think out of the box as well as a team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects
- Flexible about work content, timings and location
- Client-focus attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
What duties will help you grow?
- Build pricing proposals for new and existing clients
- Work closely with the project team in order to ensure correctness of inputs received and adherence to project timelines
- Safeguard alignment of commercials to internal Capgemini guidelines and approval process
- Stay in contact with global stakeholders with the goal of understanding the commercial strategy and aligning the pricing accordingly
- Support the team on development of new tools and databases, relevant to the commercial scope of work
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).