A3 – Process Associate – Chennai – SCM
- Candidate must be graduate from any recognized university in any stream
- Must have work experience of 1 – 2.5 years preferably in an Intl. BPO domain
- Must possess basic level of MS-Excel skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication skills (Both verbal and written)
- Must be flexible to work in different work shifts
Roles & Responsibilities:
Requirement is for SCM /MDM and preferably immediate joiners
- Will be responsible for Creation and modification of Material and Customer masters
- Participates in meeting service levels, key measurement targets of the team and delivers a high quality and cost effective customer service to the client.
- Performs tasks in line with the written procedures or assigned by senior staff under supervision. Deepening knowledge in one process or more.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Balances priorities and time across team members in order to complete projects and tasks on target.
- Assists team members in their own priority setting
- Maintains appropriate plans and workload profiles and uses these to commit to sensible targets
- Reviews progress and activity completion with team
- Ensures appropriate escalation procedures adopted by team