Release Management | 4 to 6 years | Pune
- He/she should be responsible for all changes to the live PC desktop/laptop/Mobile Device environment.
- Manage the Clients Application Portfolio and any changes requested to it
- Keep the application dependency list up to date.
- Assess requests and assist with solution crafting, coordinate release activities of delivery teams with the Client
- Lead the on-site discovery and work with the Client resources
- Close liaison with the Client’s representatives to prioritize deliverables and resolve issues,
- Ensure equipment is made available to the SOE and Packaging teams as required for build/testing purposes (various models of PCs but also peripherals),
- Identify releases to be handled as projects and escalate to the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) for resourcing.
- Project responsibilities (where these impact the desktop)
- Attend regular project meetings
February 9, 2021