Release Management – 2 to 6 Years – Kolkata
Please find below JD Details.
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles to stakeholders, management and team
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Produce Deployment and Implementation Plans
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business, as required
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- 3-5 years of previous release and/or project management experience
- Transport management, landscape view required
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- HR Domain as well as specific functionality knowledge preferred
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office expert level – knowledge of Excel.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane