The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Capgemini Financial Services is a Global Strategic Business Unit that provides information technology and consultancy services to the Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance industries. Capgemini FS brings you leading insights & deep industry experience to drive the future of Financial Services. Our customers count on us for the very latest in innovative service offerings & next generation global delivery.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
• Manage Releases in complex enterprise Agile environment for a large Transformation program.
• Define Release strategy and Release management plan for a large capability within a program.
• Overall responsibility for tracking and reporting of schedule, risk, issues and dependencies for the release
• Manage all the release dependencies (upstream and downstream dependencies) and ensure all the other dependent applications/release trains/squads are aligned to make the release successful aligned with the defined release schedule
• Managing change & implementation management processes including raising complex change requests, assessing and documenting impact analysis working with stakeholders, presenting the change requests to Change approval Board stakeholders, managing the implementation of changes and completing the process steps to close the change requests
• Technical release management and implementation coordinating across squads and releases
• Engaging with multiple enabler teams including operational risk assessment teams, data governance teams, compliance teams and security risk assessment teams across releases and changes at various stages of the project for their inputs and approvals as required
• Facilitate ceremonies within the squads for the release to communicate the overall release schedule and plan for continuous improvement
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
Skills & Experience:-
• Experience of managing releases with CI/CD in scaled distributed Agile environment.
• Understand banking and how change drives benefits of client, its customers and other stakeholders.
• Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running release and change management activities aligning with organisation wide change management processes.
• Experience with working with large scale programs with continuous delivery of releases with Release Trains & periodic Release cadence.
• Have worked in projects where strategies like feature toggling has been implemented.
• Ability to influence and negotiate release schedules across squads to align to overall Program Release schedule.
Should be good at:
- Change and Implementation Management
- Tracking, Reporting and Governance
- Stakeholder Management
- Resource and Team Management
- Delivery at Pace
- Achieving excellence
PMP/Scaled Agile certification preferred
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.