About the team
Our Insight and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason – our exceptional people.
About the role:
You will take a leading role in the efficient and timely merging and deployment of code between projects. You will be involved in the setup, configuration, automated unit testing and deployment of software to support the delivery of projects and operations.
You will proactively manage competing project priorities and work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure technical implementation standards are maintained and improved. Your work will involve active participation in the delivery life cycle of projects including automated deployments, integration and testing. You will assist to support software releases during or after hours in line with business needs and client expectations.
You will work closely with other areas of ITS and vendors for SAAS offerings.
What you`ll do
- Merging/inspecting code from concurrent projects
- Maintaining and enhancing Software configuration and Release management process and practices.
- Engage with project and operational stakeholders on an ongoing basis and ensure that teams are aligned and informed of deployment timings and code is merged, branched and deployed to target systems in a consistent manner.
- Implement, communicate and participate in the software packaging process and collaborate with team members during the delivery life cycle of the project
- Ensure release packaging information is available as part of deployments and validate the release is building and deploying as expected
- Provide 24×7 support. Work outside standard office hours are required at times to perform maintenance activities
- Make recommendations on new technologies and products within the Student Lifecycle domain after investigation/evaluation through activities such as research and benchmarking of competitors
You will have
- Significant experience with Salesforce (preferable) or Adobe Experience Manager.
- Significant experience in a similar role managing environments and releases across multiple projects/streams
- Solid experience in Agile/DevOps culture
- Good knowledge and understanding of industry best practices for Release Management
- Solid experience with the following technologies:
- Branching and merging code, CI/CD
- Apex or (Java, C++)
- Eclipse, BitBucket, Jenkins, Jira, Git
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; proven ability to write quality technical documentation.
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks, work to deadlines and manage complex tasks.
- Substantial experience in debugging or troubleshooting complex problems while providing effective progress communications and fault escalation procedures.
- Proven ability to successfully participate as a productive team member and mentor.
- The ability to work autonomously as required.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.