Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
Regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical sector is key to ensure product quality and patient safety in order to reach and maintain the Market Authorization agreement.
You will be in charge of :
- Establish a Project Coordination & Operational Services for Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA), allowing our clients RA department to focus on their Core Business
- Bring together a range of business, administrative & analytic skills in one service to support GRA teams in delivering submissions and Q&A relating to regulatory filing of vaccines
- Use Confidential Coordination & Administrative systems, processes, tools & templates
Have formal best practices adopted, published and used consistently across Global RA projects
- Master degree in Life Sciences (Engineering, Pharma, Chemicals etc)
- Good knowledge of Regulatory Affairs
- Minimum 1year of relavant RA experience
- Fluent in English and French
- Communication & coordination skills
- Knowledge in Database Management