Position: Regional Capability Unit Leader for Content & Document Management(869489)
Project Location: NYC, NY
• As a regional practice leader or capability unit leader for Content Document Management you will support Capgemini s consistent growth by bringing to the table your domain business development pre sales people management and delivery skills
• Picture yourself working with a highly motivated successful and diverse team focused on driving services across the content services value chain Web Content Management Document Management Services Intelligent Capture Customer Communication and Collaboration
• This role is based out of North America and will focus on North America as a region
• This role will is part of the Digital Customer Experience group reporting to Global Head of Content Document Management Capability Unit Leader but will interface with multiple regional leaders in a matrix organization
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Manage and grow a professional services team in the Content Document Management CDM space which includes hiring mentoring growing the team
• Understand people problems and develop a healthy collaborative environment with specialists working across different technologies come together to meet a business goal
• Team leadership in working with multiple functions
• Work with sales teams to identify and pursue opportunities in the CDM space
• Drive go to market initiatives in the space and evangelize CDM solutions and offerings
• Provide input into maturing our CDM offerings in Web Content Management Intelligent Document Processing Document Management Services Customer Communication Management Collaboration
• Provide thought leadership and point of views to clients
• Anchor small to large proposals in the CDM space from presales perspective
• Understand and have experience constructing estimation models financial models for proposals RFPs RFIs
• As required you will also get yourself engaged to kick start projects programs which you do presales for Collaborate with other geographies like Europe APAC to understand best practices and bring those for your region
• Provide and share best practices with other regions
• Will incubate and oversee building solutions go to market offers and accelerators
• Be accountable for creating plan to grow CDM business in North America region with a focus on Financial Services Banking Capital Markets P C Insurance Health Payer Life Annuities etc
• Assist in assuring client satisfaction and maintaining a strong client relationship through delivery excellence
• Demonstrated ability to engage with and present to both executives and engineering teams in client organizations
• You understand overarching business goals as well as technical implications and are able to speak to both Travel expectations are up to 60 Required Professional and
• 15 overall IT industry expertise preferably with large IT Consulting and Services firms
• 10 years of experience working in Content Document Management space with specialization in one or more of the areas listed above
• 8 years managing large geographically spread teams
• 5 years in selling and negotiating consulting services
• 5 years of experience in senior technical leadership roles
• 5 years of experience in formal project management methodology
• Hands on experience driving professional services presales and solutioning in the CDM space with products from leading vendors like IBM ECM OpenText Quadient Adobe Alfresco
• Past experience should include actual hands on project implementations or consulting work
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Independent thinker and experience developing go to market content
• Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise Broad expertise in content and document management space
• Ability to advise on industry leading approaches
• Experience working as an architect for an IT professional services firm or in a large enterprise
Link to Apply: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=962982&company=C0001123183P
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.