Job title – Recruitment Team lead
Hiring Location – Kolkata
Experience – 5 to 7 years
Education qualification – Any Graduate
Job description –
- Design and deliver effective, creative recruiting strategies and best practices to source, attract, screen, recruit and select top-qualified candidates for key positions across the organization.
- Play an active role in developing best sourcing/recruiting practices, new sourcing/recruiting avenues (job boards, tools, Social Media and forums) which could improve efficiency and quality of service delivery.
- Interface with clients regarding specific job orders, candidate submittals and other sourcing/ screening/ candidate matters
- Responsible for generating, maintaining and managing strong relationships with the client and fulfilling client staffing needs within minimal time
- Able to handle daily activities which include client handling, escalations, deliveries
- Identifying and leading process improvements
- Responsible for team’s performance and growth
- Responsible for ensuring up to date process documentation, change management and process & audit compliance
Skills Required: –
- Must have at least 7+ years relevant work experience in end to end recruitment processes
- Experience of recruiting through SuccessFactors /Taleo /other tools
- Manage work through case management tool for self and team where required
- Must have strong track record of client management, team management, other stakeholder management
- Clear understanding of SLA, KPIs and targets and should have experience of driving it.
- Experience of defining and documenting processes, SOPs, QRGs etc.
- Proven experience of driving improvements, quality and high performance within the team.
- Must possess advanced MS-Excel skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent English communication skills (Both verbal and written)
- Should possess traits of a hi-performer with positive attitude and willingness to supersede targets
- Any previous experience of Knowledge transfer (KT), Knowledge cascading is preferable