Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 1 year of work experience, ideally in reporting, data analysis or recruitment area
- Hands on experience working with Excel Macros/VBA programming is a must
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel
- Fluent Polish and very good knowledge of English (oral & written)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and with deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proactive and solution focused attitude
- Willingness to constantly learn new things
What duties will help you grow?
- Prepare regular and ad hoc analysis and reports
- Monitor appropriate standards are maintained within recruitment team
- Deliver training on recruitment processes and systems
- Be involved in continuous improvement projects
- Meet defined SLAs
The Recruitment Process Excellence Team is responsible for back-office recruitment services, reporting, ATS maintenance and continuous improvement. In the role of Recruitment Reporting Specialist, you will be highly involved in recruitment analytics and continuous improvement projects. If you like to work both with people and data, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).