Base Location – London (Holborn)
As part of the Capgemini Consulting HR & Recruitment team, this role reports to one of the Capgemini Consulting Recruitment Managers, working closely with the Capgemini Recruitment team on recruitment delivery for specified Capgemini Consulting practices.
Main Purpose Of Role
This is a busy role in a dynamic environment; the role is to support the recruitment process for experienced hires, specifically:
• Working to very tight deadlines, you will be involved in offering support for all aspects of experienced hire recruitment, at all levels and with an additional focus on supporting the hiring of senior (Vice President and Principal level) candidates.
• Managing the applications through the recruitment process, scheduling of interviews either directly with candidates or via recruitment agencies.
• You will be proactive in identifying and dealing with interview arrangements related to all levels of candidates.
• Dealing with speculative written and telephone enquiries, from applicants and recruitment agencies.
• Maintaining and updating the recruitment database (Talentlink).
• Managing the setting up of experienced hire Assessment Centres and supporting the Recruitment Manager with the running of the day. Assessment Centres will be held in London and will require a 7.45am start on these days, usually on a Friday.
• Occasionally there may be a requirement to attend meetings or assessment centres which run into the evening.
• Ad-hoc duties relating to the team.
• Holiday cover for other team members.
• Wider HR business support if appropriate.
• The ideal candidate will have worked in an office environment, in Recruitment (in-house or agency).
• A recruitment agency scheduler who wants to move in-house is likely to be of interest.
• Experience of using an Applicant Tracking System e.g. Lumesse TalentLink, SuccessFactors or Taleo is desirable.
• Knowledge of employment/recruitment legislation is desirable.
• Very strong administrative skills.
• Computer literacy; experienced in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Social Media.
• Reporting accuracy and strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A confident but personable communicator, with strong influencing skills.
• Good telephone manner.
• The ability to work well under pressure, proactively and collaboratively as part of a team.
• An ability to work independently and use own initiative.
• The ability to prioritise and time manage own projects and work load is essential.
• A cheerful, but professional manner.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: www.uk.capgemini-consulting.com/