The job on offer
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for someone to work as our Recruitment Marketing Lead for Capgemini UK.
You will own best practice Recruitment Marketing, guiding our business leaders in delivering strategic and impactful campaigns. You’ll drive, promote and champion the awareness of the Capgemini employer and value proposition through social, web and media channels both internally and externally. You will operate as part of our wider Recruitment and Marketing teams.
This role reports to the UK Director of Recruitment and will manage internal projects that reach all parts of the UK business, working in conjunction with our Global colleagues.
- Our internal stakeholders and external partners will see you as the Capgemini talent, branding and recruitment marketing expert for Executive, Experienced Hire and Early Careers
- You’ll input into and drive the implementation of strategic talent brand and recruitment marketing objectives
- Collaborate with our Global Employer Branding Team to shape global branding assets for the UK market
- Lead the presence of Capgemini on social media channels working closely with Marketing to ensure content is on brand and on message
- Design and build attraction collateral and recruitment campaigns across social, web and media channels
- Engage, lead and motivate employee brand advocates through tailored internal campaigns and external events
- Manage 3rd party relationships with key stakeholders to expand and enhance Capgemini’s brand in the marketplace
- Identify, assess and implement new initiatives and changes in the recruitment marketing landscape
- You will head up a small team and play a key role in our overall recruitment strategy
- A passion for everything creative and social media related and a desire to innovate and showcase the best ideas to colleagues
- Strong written and visual communication skills, you’ll be able to share the excitement of careers with a global leader
- The ability to build strong collaborative relationships across the business, and inspire your own team
- Able to demonstrate an online footprint of previous and successful digital talent attraction campaigns ideally gained in the Technology Services or Digital Media market place
- Marketing know how; confident to be Capgemini’s lead brand advocate and gatekeeper
- Campaign management: leading recruitment marketing campaigns from concept to execution, measuring success and reporting back ROI
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and actively manage programmes and stakeholders
- Pro-active and positive in your approach, you welcome ways to drive efficiency and innovation, you enjoy understanding the market trends and what our competitors are up to
- Good research and reporting skills, able to use a suite of reporting tools to collate intelligence and feedback into the Business
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask.
But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible.
It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future.
By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs.
So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com