Capgemini Invent is Capgemini Group’s transformation, innovation and design powerhouse, accelerating ideas into prototypes and scalable real-world solutions that help our clients get the future they want. Capgemini Invent comprises an 8,000+ strong team with over 30 offices and 10 creative studios in 15 countries around the world. Some of our global brands under the Invent umbrella are; Fahrenheit 212, an innovation strategy consultancy and Idean, an experience design firm and our latest acquisition frog Design.
Capgemini Invent Sweden-Finland is growing and looking for a Recruitment Manager to our fast-paced, dynamic and social team and organization. This is a permanent position located at our main office in Kungsholmen, Stockholm. Your main task is to successfully drive and deliver some of our senior recruitment processes and assignments end to end. This means you will be in the driver’s seat and have a key position in the daily work to attract and meet the targets set to recruit our senior colleagues. This is a responsibility with a crucial impact in continuing securing our growth and position in the market. The role is strategic, visible, independent, hands-on and with a broad responsibility, interacting with multiple stakeholders and candidates.
What you will do
- Deliver end-to-end and successfully manage some of our senior recruitments within our capabilities and industries mainly in Sweden (potentially Finland as well).
- Work as a project manager and coach our junior researchers and drive the recruitment steps and process forward.
- Be responsible for all stages of the recruitment process, from desk research/direct contacting/advertising to signed contracts.
- Work closely but independently with our Head of Recruitment, hiring managers and other stakeholders.
- Be a trusted advisor and secure and deliver a professional and great experience to candidates and all internal stakeholders.
- Develop and improve further our recruitment processes and candidate experience.
- Administrative tasks such as contract writing.
What you will bring
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience after graduation from a fast-paced environment. Ideally from a management consultancy/professional services organization working in a similar role alternatively for a headhunting/executive search company or a larger international line organization.
- Solid experience from head hunting/desk research and a developed toolbox is a must have criteria.
- Passion for recruitment, talent attraction, great service mentality, energy, drive, and being recognized as a trusted advisor.
- You are self-propelled and switched on and a natural project manager, adept at getting things done.
- An independent, structured way of working and attention to detail. The role is broad and versatile, so you must be great at juggling multiple activities, seeing and understanding the big picture while at the same time being on top of the small details.
- A flexible mindset and ability to handle rapidly changing prioritization.
- A Master’s degree, minimum Bachelor
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both written and spoken. Finnish is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office; Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
This position reports to the Head of Recruitment, Capgemini Invent Sweden-Finland.
Why join the Recruitment Team and Capgemini Invent?
This is a great opportunity to work as an advisor within senior recruitment in an international management consultancy. Proactivity, networking, collaboration, and ambition thrive and are the foundations at Capgemini Invent. You will be a member of a growing and winning team with a great team spirit and high energy. We have a strong focus on our people, with wide opportunities to propel your development and career.
If you feel that you are a match for this position and the description and opportunity makes you excited, we encourage to apply as soon as possible since we will start screening and interviewing on an ongoing basis but latest 31th October 2021 by sending your CV.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!