Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Solid experience in external recruitment – 5-8 years in IT roles
- Social media in recruitment savviness
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in managing a team of recruiters (7-15)
- Budget management experience min. 1 -2 years
- Good task management & prioritization skills
- Working English proficiency
What duties will help you grow?
- Creating recruitment strategies for experienced IT roles and translating it into operational activities to deliver results
- Executing and delivering recruitment KPIs:
o Sourcing effectiveness & quality, candidate experience, time to hire
- Partnering with internal clients (HR, Operations, Resource Management, Recruitment Team, Mobility Team)
- Supporting business in defining recruitment needs
- Implementation & refinement of recruitment strategies, processes, procedures and tools for experienced IT roles
- Driving social media recruitment
- Cooperation with personnel consulting agencies as part of ongoing recruitment processes, if needed
- Preparation of periodic reports and analyses on the effectiveness of undertaken activities
- Managing a team of recruitment specialists
- Drive and support employer branding activities – creating a coherent strategy and action plans in the area of employer branding
- Acting as a point of escalation
- Forecasting and managing recruitment budget
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).