Overview of the Role
As a Recruitment Lead you’ll be involved in driving recruiting effectiveness across a specific market unit in Capgemini. You’ll focus on providing a best in class recruitment service, building excellent relationships with business stakeholders and enabling success by attracting people from challenging tech marketplaces. Equally important, is an ability to optimise the success of the RPO by identifying barriers to their delivery and acting to remove them in collaboration with your business stakeholders.
You’ll improve recruitment delivery into the business. This will involve analysing and presenting market data to report trends, advising colleagues on recruitment best practice, driving collaborative behaviours across the business, working as a mentor to your recruitment colleagues, advocating an inclusive approach to hiring, training recruiters and hiring managers on effective hiring techniques and much more. This is not a hands-on role, so you won’t be sourcing candidates. Instead you’ll bring your knowledge and examples of recruiting, to inform decisions and to help you guide the RPO service to the most effective delivery.
• Recruitment thought leadership and a data focussed approach
• Mentoring, coaching and motivating recruitment teams/hiring managers
• A background in internal or agency recruitment…or both!
• A sound understanding of the UK technology labour market (preferably development and/or Digital).
• A creative approach to recruitment challenges
• An understanding of the RPO model of recruitment delivery and preferably some knowledge working with RPO partners
• An appreciation of the value of stakeholder relationships and the ability to build them effectively
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com