Capgemini Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSSBU) have a unique opportunity for a Recruitment Director to join their global talent acquisition team to deliver all external recruitment needs for the UK, Republic of Ireland and South Africa.
The role encompasses all levels of hiring from graduates to senior leaders, with a primary focus on attracting a diverse workforce in line with Capgemini’s active inclusion programmes. This is a top priority.
This is a permanent, fulltime position, based in London.
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Insights and Data, Digital Transformation, Application Development, and Testing.
• Develop and implement the overall recruitment strategy for the FSSBU to drive best practice in talent acquisition
• Train Recruiters and Hiring Managers on effective hiring techniques and all areas of the candidate lifecycle
• Deliver hands-on, operational recruitment to support a portfolio of domain and / or technical capability areas
• Own the relationships with senior stakeholders and represent the recruitment team in senior level discussions
• Lead and manage a team of recruitment business partners and offshore recruitment administrators
• Provide client specific and proactive recruitment advice and delivery, ensuing 100% fulfilment within the required timeframes
• Develop effective candidate sourcing strategies that fit within budget constraints. With a focus on driving down cost per hire and maintaining salary costs
• Build candidate pipelines to meet the on-going and future business requirements
• Implement an effective assessment strategy which ensures the right quality of candidates are selected from a technical, behaviour and cultural perspective
• Provide accurate and timely market and management information
• Stay abreast of market intelligence relating to the technology labour market and analyse this data to advise the business on recruiting decisions
• Enable real-time Metric / Dashboards to enable resource fulfilment for our clients’ needs and cost optimisation
• Experience of performing a similar role in a Consulting or Professional Services organisation
• Previous experience of recruiting I.T. professionals
• Experience of working in the Financial Services industry i.e.: Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Asset and Wealth Management
• Proven people management experience to ensure high performance
• Ability to mentor and coach junior team members
• Must have operational delivery experience of recruitment initiatives in a number of countries
• Experience gained from an in-house recrruitment environment
• An understanding of next generation recruitment technologies, techniques and recruiting best practices
• Solid understanding of UK and European Employment and Immigration law
• Proven ability in building strong networks and proactive candidate pipelines
• Understanding of market intelligence and trends
• Effective relationship building and stakeholder management across all levels of seniority
• An ability to make a valued team contribution whilst being equally comfortable working independently
• You will be flexible and agile with change
• Proven experience of developing direct sourcing (non-agency) strategies and using the tools which drive these
• Effective and engaging communication skills
• Ability to influence in an appropriate manner
• Knowledge and experience of candidate applicant tracking systems and assessment tools
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.