The Capgemini Financial Services recruitment team are seeking an experienced Recruiter to join the team on a day rate contract basis. This will be for an initial 6 month period. This role is based at in Northampton, but candidates must be able to travel. The role will focus on our expanding recruitment agenda across one of our major banking clients.
This presents a unique opportunity for someone looking to advance their recruitment career and work with some of the I.T. industry’s innovation leaders.
You will be accountable for:
- Providing project specific and proactive recruitment advice and delivery, ensuing 100% fulfilment within the required timeframe
- Developing effective candidate sourcing strategies that fit within budget constraints. With a primary focus on driving down cost per hire
- Building candidate pipelines to meet the on-going and future business requirements
- Candidate management throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Implantation of effective assessment tools which ensure the right quality of candidates are selected
- Managing stakeholders by providing accurate and timely market and management information
Essential experience required
- Experience of performing a similar role in a Consulting or Professional Services organisation
- In-depth recruitment experience gained from an agency, RPO or in-house environment
- Solid understanding of UK and European Employment and Immigration law
- Previous experience of recruiting I.T professionals
- Proven ability in building strong networks and proactive candidate pipelines
- Understanding of market intelligence and trends
- Effective relationship building and stakeholder management across all levels of seniority
- Ability to make a valued team contribution whilst being equally comfortable working independently
- Flexible and agile with change
- 100% I.T. literate with intermediate to advance levels of all Microsoft office products
- Fully conversant in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Proven experience of direct sourcing (non-agency) by using tools such as CV mining, Linkedin etc
- Effective communicator
- Ability to influence in an appropriate manner
Nice to have
Experience of working in the Financial Services industry i.e.: Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Asset Management etc
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini