An overview of the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone who is looking for a new challenge. The successful candidate will work within the Capgemini UK recruitment team and will play an integral role in advising, engaging and supporting our business in the senior / executive hiring space.
This is a position of continual development and you will be encouraged to develop your skills and capabilities in order to excel in the role both professionally and personally. It’s an excellent opportunity to enhance your career in an organisation that is passionate about its work and people.
Why this role?
Working in a fast-paced environment and focused on our large growth ambitions, you will be working with and supporting the Recruitment Lead on all senior recruitment initiatives. These will include, but not limited to:
- Senior candidate management during the interview process
- Research and market mapping across senior capability and sector skillsets
- Making direct approaches to passive candidates
- Management of our third-party supply chain
- Network and pipeline building across multiple skill sets and sectors
- Day to day management of the senior recruitment interview pipeline – working with coordinators to ensure timely arrangement of meetings/interviews
- Arranging and facilitation of senior recruitment panels
- Liaising with senior stakeholders and our executive team on all senior recruitment related activities
- Work with department heads to keep momentum in the recruitment process and drive efficiency within our pipeline
- Monitor relevant recruitment data, analyse it & identify opportunity for improvement
- Collaborate with the wider recruitment team to share insight and process improvement
- Supporting the Recruitment Lead on data and MI management; produce data and insight
You’ll be passionate about identifying and attracting talent and display the ability to identify, develop and manage 'warm’ candidate networks and pipelines. In addition, you will be expected to keep fully up to date
with current competitor and market trends and provide regular reports and research projects in order to educate the business and internal recruiters.
To be considered for this role you will have knowledge of direct sourcing attraction techniques including social/professional networking, headhunting, referrals, database mining and market mapping, amongst others.
You’ll also bring the following:
• Experience of the end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing through to meeting arrangements and interview/panel facilitation
• Past experience gained from an in-house, RPO environment or recruitment agency background with a desire to move in-house
• Strong candidate management experience at senior levels.
• Disciplined, structured working methodologies
• Proven flexibility in role and willingness to undertake a range of recruitment activities e.g. specialist recruitment projects
• Drive, determination and tenacity coupled with a strong focus on service delivery
• Ability to balance multiple requirements in a fast paced, highly pressured environment.
• Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners, and candidates.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with a strong team ethic
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Knowledge and use of recruitment CRM, and Applicant Tracking Systems
• Solid MS office skills
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm