Looking for CSR professionals for Mumbai location
- Stakeholder Engagement: Proactively engages both internal and external sources and links to develop and evolve relevant CSR programs
- Organizational Awareness: Understands the structures within the India CSR team and their alignment to the larger business and Core Services functions.
- Communications: Communicates clearly and in a compelling manner to larger internal groups and externally using appropriate communication tools, style and language for the audience. Inspires others to get involved in CSR related activities. Drive key initiatives along with internal and external interactions including client support, awards applications, audit support and bid related queries.
- Vision and Strategy: Understand the overall India CSR vision and streamline strategies for all streams (Education, Employability, Environment, Communication, and Employee Engagement Initiatives). Should be able to understand the overall CSR Group vision and lead thematic area/s.
- External Awareness and Trends: Proactively utilizes company references and external materials to enhance own expertise and knowledge of CSR issues and trends.
- Innovation: Proactively creates new and imaginative ideas and approaches to CSR related issues. Should be able to contributing ideas which challenge the organizational status quo.
- Compliance (internal): Proactively works on all documents, proposals, PPTs etc. with minimum support
- Documentation related to NGO partnership; appraisal; due diligence
· Is aware of the applicable areas of legislation within own function / stream and their implications.
Location : – Mumbai
Level :- Mumbai / Bangalore