- Leads the R2R COE organization bigger team having different process and supporting the different Business Units. Set Goals & Adhere to KPI's. Identify /Approve/Hire/On-board – Resourcing Requirements.
- Coordinates with BU Controllers, Asst. Controllers/ Reporting Analysts/ Performance Mgmt. & Running Team Meetings, Staffing Requirements & Training .
- Ensure Timely & Accurate of the all transactions processed and ensure book closure done on time. Issue Resolution & Escalation. Good co-ordinate skills, proper planning and effective and proactive communication with various stake holders within R2R.
- Critical Process Reviews & Capture Extraordinary Events / Exceptions. Interaction with Territory / Business Units & Delivery team in Service delivery Centre in CAP as Required.
- Clear, concise and transparent communication with customer, builds rapport/ Coach and train the team manage the sudden spike on the volume, look for process improvements and automation.
- Facilitate Audits from Process Adherence & US GAAP Compliance./ Final Point of Escalation in India for Territory/ BU and Client Org in that Region /Business Unit.
- Drive Scope consistency & Drive Continuous Improvement, Review errors, and develop corrective action plans.
- Review account reconciliations to ensure open items reflect current activity and follow up with BU/Territory to resolve aged or reconciling items.
- Account Reconciliations – Approvals for High Risk Reconciliations.
- The role holder must comply with all the Quality Management System (QMS), Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements and guidelines of the organization
- Good understanding of Balancing Financial Controls and Project Management.
- Operational Experience with SAP Hanna end user/Oracle.
- Good knowledge of corporate business accounting and corporate business management/ Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities.
- Fully and completely understand and document the business process related to assigned general ledger accounting including transaction flow