Record to Report | 7 to 9 years | Bengaluru
- Responsible for General ledger activities – journal postings, bank reconciliations, fixed asset accounting, general ledger reconciliations, Inter Company, Balance sheet Reconciliation etc.
- Experience in Fixed assets accounting, depreciations, Obsolescence and price projections, Customer rebates, vendor rebates management.
- Experience around formulation of accruals, prepayment, understanding of variances, management reporting.
- Preparation of Month-end calendar, consolidation activities, exposure to SAP
- Responsible for smooth period end close and the management reporting thereafter.
- Responsible for ensuring an error free process with utmost accuracy & TAT.
- Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner.
- Responsible for adherence to production Planning and meeting of deliverables by supporting the team.
- Responsible for maintaining all the documents up to date for the team: Process maps, Standard operating procedures
- Excellent knowledge in accounting.
- Experience in Oracle GL
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good in preparing power point presentations.
October 6, 2021