Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Travel/Relocation/Remote: yes post Covid location will be Toronto
Capgemini is seeking a DevOps Engineer:
- Mandatory Requirement 1 2 years of DevOps experience.
- Build pipeline for mainframe applications using IBM DBB tool.
- Experience in IBM Developer for zOS workbench and other plugins Tools.
- GitHub Jenkins IBM Urbancode.
- Deploy SonarQube Ansible Nexus IQ.
- Scripting language Unix shell scripting PowerShell groovy Python Java SpringBoot build pipeline experience Andriod iOS.
- Build pipeline Maintenance of existing pipeline GitHub repo administration branching strategies for Mainframe applications.
- Mainframe Development production support experience a COBOL C JCL REXX CLIST DB2 IMS CICS APIs b Architecture of Mainframe zOS USS 3 OCP Openshift Containerized platform 4 PCF Optional Experience 5 AWS
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.