Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a candidate, who is interested in joining RTR team. The scope involved covers processes from foregoing areas: Journal Entries processing, Intercompany Accounting, Accounts Reconciliation, Month End Closure, Balance Sheet and P&L review, Financial and Management Reporting, Fixed Assets.
- Perform RTR daily and month end close tasks (Preparing and posting journal entries, Intercompany reconciliation, performing various closing activities – e.g. opening new accounting period, uploading payroll data into GL, closing subledgers, Review P&L accounts, Closing GL, Financial Reporting, Cash Forecast, VAT, Reconciliations)
- Executing controls over RTR processes (reconciliations, financial reporting)
- Responsibility for delivery agreed scope of work
- Work with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Identify potential improvements within the processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting
- Minimum 1 year experience in RTR area and good understanding of the accounting rules is a must
- Very good English skills are required
- Good analytical skills
- Good practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with change
- Ability to work under pressure
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.