The commission representative position is responsible for processing commission payments for the North America Sales Organization. Other responsibilities include performing analysis and reporting of commissions to Sales VPs, Regional Sales Managers, Sales Operations, members of the sales organization, and any and all personnel of IM that have a direct effect on the commission payments. The position is challenging – it requires multitasking abilities, being flexible to change, good accounting (domain) skills, business understanding, strong system skills, reliability, data entry skills and excellent interpersonal ability with good oral and written communication.
II. Essential/Key Areas of Responsibility
• Process monthly commission payments for a geographic area which includes creating, managing, analyzing and maintaining spreadsheets.
• Ensure appropriate approval requirements are met with all processes.
• Research and process Extension Request Forms, and Adjustment Forms.
• Produce & verify monthly statements, ranking reports, quarterly and annual statements.
• Analyze the payroll commission file for accuracy.
• Research commission issues and communicate all exceptions to the compensation plan to management.
• Track statistics, comply with SOX checklist, perform Peer Audits and other duties as required
• Other duties and projects as assigned by Team Lead.
IV. Skills & Competency requirements
• Should have worked in an international BPO for a minimum of 2-5 years in finance and accounting domain (Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable or Reconciliation etc.)
• Sound reading comprehension and Excellent verbal (oral) and written communication skills
• Speed and accuracy of data input experience required – Excellent keyboarding skills
• Proficient with MS programs – Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook (Other system experience is a plus)
• Familiarity with CRM tools like Salesforce.com or Oracle CRM
• Ability to handle various tasks in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
• Excellent problem resolution skills
• Responsiveness and sense of urgency
• Highly motivated and Customer focused (internal and external)
• Ability to think strategically, and act tactically
• Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of relevant IM process and procedures
• Actively seek new ways to help improve process and propose changes to improve the quality of service delivered and reduce costs
• Complete all work to a high quality and exceed levels of customer satisfaction
• A highly motivated individual who shows enthusiasm and energy, using positive language with customers and colleagues
• A team player who shows respect for internal customers and colleagues at all times, pragmatic in approach and able to demonstrate good work ethics during all interactions in a fair and consistent manner
• A reliable, loyal and trustworthy individual who demonstrates a high degree of integrity
• Taking personal ownership for customer issues whilst pursuing all avenues to ensure a satisfactory resolution
• Must have the tenacity and confidence to challenge the current thinking or trends to influence the success of the team whilst ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything we do
V. Work / Physical Requirements
• Should be open work night shifts – US Shift (5:30 PM to 2:30 AM IST). (Mandatory)
• Holidays will be based on US HOLIDAY schedules and scheduled planned leaves would be based on business requirements and team staffing
• Should be able to join in 30 days or immediately. (Mandatory)