This position would be responsible for review of B/S account reconciliations prepared by CoE, validate journals, perform month end tasks, complete Sales, COGS & Inventory reporting by WD2 and perform other IS and BS reporting by WD3. Take part in lock meetings and support unit / country controller with additional information if any and resolve / support with data on the queries raised by country finance team and other streams like AP & AR.
1. Responsible for preparation of Journals as per Journals Schedule
2. Responsible for adherence to controls and policies – sign off self assessment
3. Work closely to with unit Controller towards ensuring all the Scheduled and adhoc journals are processed
4. Responsible for closing of books and confirming other PEC tasks completion to the controller
5. Perform TB Review to identify obvious errors, omission and inconsistencies
6. Responsible for timely and accurate closing and reporting
7. Facilitate substantive audit and control testing by internal and external auditors