- Knowledge of general ledger accounting, specifically with Reconciliations of general ledger accounts, including processing reconciliation of transactions, and processing journal entries for Daily, Weekly and monthly for low to high complex accounts, with high volume transactions.
- Understanding of Partnership Accounting will be added advantage.
- Fully and completely understand and document the business process related to assigned general ledger accounting including transaction flow.
- Controllership functions – Reconciliations, analysis and reporting.
- Operational Experience with SAP/Oracle.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Determine adjustments required and prepare journal entries, monthly accruals and operating expense corrections.
- Perform management reporting on all internal as well as client facing topics.