Process Associate – R2R – Chennai
Any Commerce Graduate / MBA / ICWA (Inter) / CA (Inter)
• Actively participates in preparing MEC journals like Accruals & Prepayment, etc..
• Responsible for validation and approval of journals
• Responsible for Prepare and review of reconciliations
• Responsible for smooth month end closure.
• Take ownership for improvement projects and collaborate with the clients to improve service delivery
• Document all the pain areas issues in the Issue log and ensure timely completion
• Hands on experience in running projects collaboratively with the clients involving multiple stakeholders
• 1 – 3 years of experience in General Ledger/Record to Report
• Strong Accounting experience
• Willing to work in shifts
• ERP: SAP preferred
• Good understand on AP & AR Process
• Hands on experience in Preparing Bank and Balance sheet Reconciliation
• Good Communication skills both Verbal and Written