Job Title: Quality Transformation Lead
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Analyze business requirements identify and communicate requirement gaps.
- Develop Test Plans and Test strategies for different testing projects.
- Good experience in reviewing and preparing Sizing Estimation using industry estimation practices.
- Excellent knowledge on the standard Test Design and Optimization techniques.
- Review and sign off the Test Coverage and Requirements.
- Traceability Matrix Execute test cases and report test results.
- Raise defects in defect tracking tool, Highlight delivery issues to the manager for resolution assess risks and help the manger in mitigating and in contingency planning.
- 6 8 years of experience in ADA testing UI testing on multiple browsers mobile environments.
- Expertise in unit automation frameworks Junit Selenium TestNG QMetry.
- Experience in Agile collaboration tools line JIRA Confluence GitHub Jenkins.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Agile methodology and QA processes and overall testing lifecycle.
- Has excellent understanding on the Defect process and manage Defect triage calls.
- Experience analysing functional regression scenarios and identifying candidates to be automated.
- Strong domain knowledge is mandatory.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.