Role – Quality Manager
Total Experience – 9 to 12 years
Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce with Black Belt Certification.
(Preferably from a recognized institution (ASQ, QAI, ISI, TQMI etc.)
• Leading CoE wide improvement initiatives directed towards capability enhancement.
• Coordinating with Custer Leads, Team Leads, Team and other stakeholders to identify process improvement opportunities i.e Six Sigma & Lean initiatives
• Identify and mentor Lean and Six Sigma trainees in closing their projects and ensuring organizational benefit
• Consulting / helping client organization in execution of projects and improving process capability
• Present regular updates to stakeholders in the form of toll-gate review using DMAIC & Lean tools
• Change management using standard methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean etc.)
• Use Lean and DMAIC methodologies to understand current processes, identify impacts to current processes of proposed defect fixes or system enhancements, and work with various stakeholders to propose and develop process and/or technology modifications with effective savings.
• Mentor yellow belt/green belt/black belt projects
• Conduct Quality Audit of various processes in CoE.
• Review CoE processes and help reengineer them.
• Conduct Lean, Kaisen etc trainings for the CoE
• Conduct Lean/Ideas drive to drive process consolidation and improvement.
•Exceptional listening and analytical skills
• Excellent command on MS Excel / Advance Excel / Powerpoint and Minitab is a must
• Candidate must have previous experience Finance KPO.
• Expert in Process Mapping, VSM and GAP Analysis.
• Excellent project management skills