Quality Management Context
As a Quality Manager your aim will be to ensure that the products and/or services of our clients are fit for purpose and meet all internal, external, statutory and customer requirements. You will be responsible to coordinate and monitor activities which are required to meet the quality standards set forth by the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Where needed you will write or improve the policy and standards for our clients. You will further advice on the improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS) and report on the performance following the objective audit results you produced. In order to get everybody pointing in the same direction you will closely align with (senior) management to ensure the QMS is functioning properly and followed by employees and staff. Where appropriate you will advise on changes and monitor the implementation thereof.
Your tasks as a Quality Manager
- Maintain the Quality Policy and optimise where needed
- Guard the proper implementation and adherence to the Quality Policy
- Plan, Organise, execute and follow-up of Quality audits
- Being the SPOC when topics relate to quality and process optimisation.
- Trigger and support the continuous improvement of process documentation.
- Process and present the results of the QMS to senior & top management.
- Provide and/or organise trainings which are needed in scope of the QMS.
- Coordinate QMS related activities across departments
- Master or bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years of proven experience in Quality Management;
- You have a strong knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and you have experience with the implementation and/or maintenance of such QMS;
- Strong analytic skillset;
- Experience in change management at a personal level;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- A keen eye for detail and a result driven approach;
- Proactive mindset and respectful for the opinion of others;
- Outstanding communication skills throughout all levels within an organisation;
- Dutch or French speaking with a good operational knowledge of the second national language and English;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Capgemini is committed to help you achieve your potential and offer a competitive remuneration package. Together, we’ll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, build your network, grow your knowledge and participate in and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team & use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.