Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
We currently offer a specific job in our Life Sciences division with a lot of variation and room for initiative and development. This project within the Quality Control department has many interfaces with many other domains such as Engineering, Analytical development, R.A., etc. We ensure that this project builds on the experience you have already gained and brings you into contact with new inspiring topics. If you recognize a possible next step in your career in this project, we would like to discover with you how closely your profile matches the desired one. Through this project, we launch your Capgemini Engineering career and we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- You support change control and its implementation;
- You investigate deviations and non-conformities in multi-functional teams;
- You are responsible for the validation of methods and data;
- You ensure constructive cooperation with internal and external parties;
- You participate in the assessment of method development;
- You perform the job from the Antwerp region and at the same time you are part of a global team;
- You perform this job from the Antwerp region (Puurs, Geel, Beerse)
- A Master in engineering or a related scientific domain;
- A very good level of Dutch and fluent in English;
- A Life Sciences professional with more than 2 years of experience, familiar with Quality Control and lab techniques in a GMP environment;
- A communicative and proactive personality with a sense of challenge.