Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- You are responsible for change control support and its implementation
- You investigate deviations and non-conformities while working in multifunctional teams.
- You are responsible for the validation of methods and data
- You build and maintain a constructive cooperation with relevant internal & external stakeholders.
- You take part in the review of method development
- You work out of the region of Antwerp and simultaneously are a part of a global team
- You have a Master degree in an Engineering topic or related domain.
- You write and speak fluent Dutch and English.
- You are a Life Sciences professional with experience in Quality Control in combination with Lab tech experience in a GMP environment.
- You have communicative skills and a proactive personality with focus on challenges.