We currently seek a Quality Assurance Tester for our Wilmington, Delaware office. Prior experience as a quality assurance or proofreader is required. Prior interactive advertising/marketing agency experience is preferred. This position will be hands on and may require variable working hours based on project timelines.
• Create and execute test plans /checklists
• Test work in progress from team members to verify the work meets client functional requirements
• Perform cross-browser/platform/OS compatibility testing while applying standard QA methods/best practices relevant to interactive media development process
• Proofreading and content validation
• Validate email creative rendering in various industry standard email clients
• Validate HTML deliverable rendering in various industry standard browsers
• Test deliverables for compliance with ADA usability guidelines
• Identify and track defects in our project management system
• Collaborate with project and resource managers to identify appropriate testing methodologies and requirements on projects
• Regression testing of complex, database driven web applications
• Perform defect / issue / bug tracking
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
• Able to create test scripts
• Able to understand technical guidelines and test against them
• Strong understanding of QA tools/methodologies
• Knowledge of standard web applications, rich web technologies (e.g., Web 2.0, HTML, browsers, Flash, etc.)
• Strong experience in testing web pages in modern browsers (Explorer, Firefox, Netscape, Opera, Safari, Chrome)
• Familiar with testing emails on multiple email clients
• Experience in testing Flash Ad Banners based on specifications
• Proofreading skills
• Attention to small details is a MUST
Desirable Skills: – (Any of these are a plus):
• Knowledgeable in tools that can assist QA process and automation
• Working knowledge of Interactive tools, such as Acrobat, Flash, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
• Solid organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Prior experience working with online interactive products at creative agencies
• Prior experience with database drive marketing programs
• Prior experience with ADA complicant testing for interactive work
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.