QTP Test Analyst – 2-4 Yrs – Mumbai
- Must have good hands on experience on ‘Functional’ and ‘Regression’ testing of web based UI applications using Test automation tool ‘QTP/UFT’
- Automation & Manual Testing experience is must
- Hands on experience on Quality Center Usage
- Able to communicate effectively with IT teams as well as Business Teams Contribute to defining a strategy for the long-term use of automation.
- Experience of devising a test automation strategies for long-term use, estimation and planning.
- Should have Capital markets knowledge (should know the terminology etc)
- Confidence to challenge/question requirements and/design approach.
- Contribute to the creation of an environment which fosters team collaboration and motivation, especially during high pressured periods.
- Coaching and training 'Test Analysts' to use an adopted automation framework.
- Publish status Reports / Test Reports and Bug reporting and re-verification
- Maintenance of knowledge repository.
- Interact with onsite teams (US/UK/Paris) to capture requirements, if needed.
- Skilled in manual and automated test scripting, execution, estimation and time management. A Willingness to carry out manual test script and execution when required.
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- 2 years test experience of UFT (aka QTP) automation within a defined framework and following the documented Framework Guidelines.
- Strong test analysis experience
- Good knowledge of QTP and QC and Good understanding of VB scripting
- Should be able to develop new, maintain and enhance existing automation scripts
- Knowledge of SQL
- Bug/defect reporting and analysis
- Have strong testing techniques that can be used to underpin the various phases of testing supported by the team.
- QTP/ UFT
- Capital Markets
- Quality Centre
- Testing Manual
2 to 4 Years
Contact Person: Neha Ghatkar