QTP Test Analyst- 4 to 6 yrs – Chennai
- Experience of enhancing, transferring and/or merging frameworks with the aim of improved usability and long-term maintainability.
- A proven understanding of the full project lifecycle, financial markets, preferably settlement, with experience of working with cross location teams contributing to business and infrastructure change.
- Analyse business, functional and technical documentation in order to assess viability of automation.
- Derive automated test scenarios and cases from collated information, documented to standards to enable review and execution by other team members as well as enabling traceability.
- Contribute to defining a strategy for the long-term use of automation.
- Experience of devising a test automation strategies for long-term use, estimation and planning.
- Ability to anticipate change, 'flesh out' risks and issues presenting associated mitigating actions taking into account the criticality of the domain of the underlying business.
- Confidence to challenge/question requirements and/design approach.
- Contribute to the creation of an environment which fosters team collaboration and motivation, especially during high pressured periods.
- Coaching and training 'Test Analysts' to use an adopted automation framework.
- Ability to facilitate discussion, extracting information to devise test approach and risk/issue mitigation.
- Skilled in manual and automated test scripting, execution, estimation and time management. A Willingness to carry out manual test script and execution when required.
- User integration acceptance testing is required
- Professional work ethic.
Specification / Skills / Experience:
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- years test experience of UFT (aka QTP) automation within a defined framework and following the documented Framework Guidelines.
- Strong test analysis experience
- Use of exploratory testing techniques
- Experience of working in the finance industry
- A strong understanding of trade settlements and the terms and terminology used
- Have strong testing techniques that can be used to underpin the various phases of testing supported by the team.
- Understanding and experience of risk based testing .
- QTP / TestComplete
- VB Script
Contact Person: Sushanth Suvarna
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org