QTP Test Analyst – 4-6 Yrs – Hyderabad
- Must have good hands on experience on ‘Functional’ and ‘Regression’ testing of web based UI applications using Test automation tool ‘QTP/UFT’
- Automation & Manual Testing experience is must
- Hands on experience on Quality Center Usage
- Able to communicate effectively with IT teams as well as Business Teams Contribute to defining a strategy for the long-term use of automation.
- Experience of devising a test automation strategies for long-term use, estimation and planning.
- ‘Functional’ and ‘Regression’ testing of web applications, Writing manual test cases for web based UI applications followed by automating them using function testing tool UFT 12.02 to prepare the fully automated ‘Regression Test Suit’
- Confidence to challenge/question requirements and/design approach.
- Contribute to the creation of an environment which fosters team collaboration and motivation, especially during high pressured periods.
- Coaching and training 'Test Analysts' to use an adopted automation framework.
- Ability to facilitate discussion, extracting information to devise test approach and risk/issue mitigation.
- Skilled in manual and automated test scripting, execution, estimation and time management. A Willingness to carry out manual test script and execution when required.
- Exposure to defect tracking tool – JIRA. Familiarity with card and payment domain would definitely be an advantage.
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- 2 years test experience of UFT (aka QTP) automation within a defined framework and following the documented Framework Guidelines.
- Strong test analysis experience
- Use of exploratory testing techniques
- Experience of working in the finance industry
- A strong understanding of trade settlements and the terms and terminology used
- Have strong testing techniques that can be used to underpin the various phases of testing supported by the team.
Experience: 4-6 Years
Contact Person: Neha Ghatkar