QTP Test Analyst – 4-6 Yrs – Chennai
- Must have good hands on experience on ‘Functional’ and ‘Regression’ testing of web based UI applications using Test automation tool ‘QTP/UFT’
- Automation & Manual Testing experience is must
- Hands on experience on Quality Center Usage
- Able to communicate effectively with IT teams as well as Business Teams Contribute to defining a strategy for the long-term use of automation.
- Experience of devising a test automation strategies for long-term use, estimation and planning.
- ‘Functional’ and ‘Regression’ testing of web applications, Writing manual test cases for web based UI applications followed by automating them using function testing tool UFT 12.02 to prepare the fully automated ‘Regression Test Suit’
- Confidence to challenge/question requirements and/design approach.
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products.
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem.
- Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
- Assist the Test Manager in the creation of test project status reports and metrics
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Excellent knowledge on Test processes & Methodologies
- Excellent experience in QTP, VB Scripting
- Knowledge on Quality Centre
- Understanding of framework and experience of having designed or implemented automation framework will be an advantage.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent client facing skills
- Should be an independent team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Automation Testing – QTP
- VB Scripting
- Testing methodologies
Experience: 4-6 Years
Contact Person: Neha Ghatkar