Insurance Subject Matter expert/ Manual Test expert is required for our Global insurance client.
Tasks – Creation of test cases and scenarios
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be central subject matter expert on Life insurance across streams.
- Create test scenarios, review requirements and execute test cases.
- Demonstrate the test coverage, execution results and test data provisioning.
- Review and discuss the Business requirements and detect defects in requirements phase.
- Provide input to automation team for increase automation coverage.
- Represent the self/team in defect triage call with detailed analysis.
- Independently mange testing needs of module or release assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of complete life insurance process from policy quote, origination, application, claims, underwriting, policy administration.
- Certified on LOMA 290 and 301 or other related certificates.
- Working knowledge of web based and mainframe insurance applications.
- Knowledge of ALM, Jira, Confluence.
Proficient in Japanese and English.