About the role
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Qlikview Developer with Technical skills in the area of business intelligence, reporting and analytics. The person will apply their Financial Services industry expertise to help our clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders in order to derive requirements for Business Intelligence Solutions and to work with the development teams to translate those requirements into accurate Software Specifications. This role is based in Jersey City but could also be performed from NYC.
What you will be responsible for
- Develop, design and test BI Reports and Dashboards based on user requirements.
- Work with the customer to gather specifications for data and report requirements.
- Effectively translate end user reporting requirements into functional design documents.
- Development of operational reports and dashboards with focus on business data insights.
- Maintain and support Qlikview environment
- Assist and support multiple product teams across IMD with Qlik reporting questions and issues
You’ll need to have the following experience
– Experience in data analysis, reporting, warehousing and modeling.
– Qlik view / qlik sense or related data visualization / analytic tools
– Strong analytical, inter personal & communication skills
- Experience in Java and related technologies, with experience working across a full technology stack from database to front-end.
- Asset management domain knowledge
With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.