The client is seeking a Qliksense Administrator to be responsible for the implementation, deployment, administration, governance and support of a new and growing QlikView enterprise environment. This role will effectively be Qlik administration (primary role) and application support (secondary).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in overall infrastructure design, strategy and on-going maintenance of the QlikSense suite of products
- Work closely with other technology teams for the deployment, configuration, system support of multiple services across an expansive and diverse technology environment
- Install, configure and upgrade QlikSense Server and other 3rd Party tools
- Analyze Windows Event logs and QlikSense Server log files to troubleshoot and solve issues; Identify potential solutions to resolve and prevent service interruptions
- Administer/maintain access to QlikSense Management Console for document administrators
- Pro-actively monitor the QlikSense environment to ensure performance on the servers
- Perform load/regression testing on dashboards where needed
- Manage migration of QLIK objects between Development, QA and Production environments
- Define best practices and governance for QlikSense deployments
- Mentor developers and provide technical documentation, developer guides and assist in trouble shooting
- Participate in the design reviews to ensure conformance to design/certification standards
- Participate and support in-house developed applications running on Windows Server.
- Effectively communicate with client teams and internal team
- Experience QlikView/Qliksense experience including design, installation/configuration, data management, administration and support.
- Experience utilizing QlikSense scheduling, task administration and security capabilities
- Working knowledge of establishing QlikSense Connectors for relational database platforms like MS SQL Server or Hadoop
- Working knowledge of enterprise applications, architectures and configurations (IIS, JSON, PowerShell, .Net N-Tier applications, VMWare, etc.)
- Candidate without QuickSense knowledge can be considered. If s/he has a few years experience of windows server administrator and is willing to learn QlikSense, we will provide training.