- Active participation in Overall Test Strategy /Test Plan Preparation/Automation Strategy/ Test Estimation
- Task allocation and monitoring
- Coordination and management of schedules of the test team
- Client coordination
- Responsible for detailed requirements analysis during discovery phase
- Responsible for maintenance of Test-ware (Test Cases, Tests Data, Test Stubs/Harnesses) in auditable system o Ensure traceability between requirements and test cases
- Plan tests
- Validate tests
Required experience and skills:
- Experience in handling large Insurance testing engagements
- Overall testing delivery responsibility of the program
- Test delivery management (Functional testing, System testing, UAT, Performance testing, Security testing, Data Migration testing, Web services/Soap UI testing & Selenium based Test automation)
- Should be working on Portfolio Manager profile in current role.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills, especially a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic matrix environment.
- Have experience in building test strategies, maturity assessments, and business assurance advisory services
- Hands-on experience with all phases of QA covering Testing to QA Management
- Proficient in English and Japanese language
- Should have hands on experience in Testing tools preferably Selenium based testing Framework, Load Runner, SoapUI / Postman, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, GIT, Zephyr etc
Skilled in using JIRA/Zephyr or similar tools.
Nice to have:
Experience in motor insurance project. Knowledge of test automation tools/framework like Selenium, Appium or Selenium based framework
- Bilingual (Japanese fluent, English business level)