Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of 12.5 EUR billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working.
Bring your talent and passion to Capgemini Romania – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Works closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure testability and automatability, to provide feedback on design (functional and technical).
- Work in an agile development process as part of a scrum team to ensure software test requirements are met and provide feedback on user scenarios.
- Contributes to impact assessments from Feature enhancements on system level interactions, and existing automated test suites.
- Contributes to In-sprint Test Design, Test planning Test automation development, and Test execution and Participates in Test Case Reviews.
- Engages in Test consultation to Scrum team members to assist them in developing robust Unit Test suites.
- Logs defects and make recommendations to address defects. May contribute to performance and scalability testing.
- Development responsibilities will include doing code review / bug analysis, analysing development and test impacts, writing test tools and identifying automation opportunities.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent.
- 2 years of related experience testing web portals using Microsoft technologies.
- 2 years of experience in various phases of testing, designing, and developing complex enterprise applications, including automation test development.
- Database Experience With SQL.
- Good Experience with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development, etc.
- Experience with continuous deployment & integration systems such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
- Practical knowledge in analysing, designing, and developing solutions to highly complex problems and Practice in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Willingness to take ownership of a project and willingness to learn and adapt.
- Ability to perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements.
- ISTQB or any related Test Certification is a plus.
- Understanding of CI/CD principles.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).