Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
You will work for a banking application that will be used daily by more than 1 million customers.
- Regression testing, done with tests written in Cucumber, using Selenium with Java and Spring framework;
- Functional testing of the user stories delivered in the sprint – both on web application as well as on mobile;
- Writing automated tests for new features delivered, using the selenium framework mentioned in the first point;
- Working with other teams from the Bank for end to end testing;
- Find solutions for automated E2E testing.
- Knowledge of OOP; Java – preferred;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of Selenium;
- 2+ years’ experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (including in-house testing frameworks);
- Experience with web applications;
- Experience with logs investigations;
- Very good communication skills and a great team player, highly motivated, self-driven and interested in Quality Assurance.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.