Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Visit https://www.capgemini.com/ for more information.
- Understand the business requirements, functional and nonfunctional analysis;
- Create test plan and design test cases;
- Create and execute (manual or automated) sanity and functional/non-functional tests (performance, security, different access means/channels);
- Update and maintain the integration (regression) test plan as defined and/or updated during testing new test cases identified;
- Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs;
- Provide feedback and propose improvements for user experience designs;
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process;
- Provide support for production and UAT incidents;
- Provide necessary documentation for application lifecycle.
- 3-5 years prior experience as Quality Assurance Tester;
- Experience with test automation frameworks (Selenium, Specflow, NUnit);
- Experience with change management and defect tracking tools;
- Knowledge of programming languages (.NET, .NET Core, SQL) and CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps);
- Abstract thinking & Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to details and ability to self-organize;
- High standards of confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and trust;
- Familiar with Agile Methodology – SCRUM.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.