Job Title: QA Automation Lead
Location: Irving, TX (Remote till Covid ends)
• 8 years of expertise in Automation testing
• Extensive hands on practice on Selenium with Java
• Proven working experience as Automation lead or relevant experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong knowledge in designing test automation frameworks
• Designing and writing test automation scripts
• Identifying and recommending testing processes
• Define and publish key performance metrics for the testing
• Provide leadership guidance training and mentoring to implement test automation across project teams
• Define and implement automation test strategy and planning roadmap tools framework approach across project teams
• Oversee technological execution of the recommended test solution roadmap across project teams
• Participate in Design and Architectural reviews of proposed test solutions across project teams
• Assist engineering management team with the technical presentation of proposed automation solutions
• Excellent communication skills
• Other duties as assigned
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.