Title: Python or GoLang Developer (11633312_1101544)
Location: Austin TX (Presently WFH – relocation required post-pandemic)
Employment Terms: Fulltime + bonus + benefits
- 5 years experience of working as a Computer Software Engineer or Software Developer
- 1-3 years of experience developing software in Python (OR) GoLang Development writing code and documenting functionality
- Produce quality code from specifications and technical designs
- Knowledge of AWS services including Lambda Step Function SQS and SNS S3 X Ray and API Gateway Data Engineering Kafka Snowflake experience
- Working knowledge of MongoDB or Amazon DocumentDB preferably with Python Experience designing high capacity applications and with test driven development
- Working knowledge of GitHub agile processes mono repo and Serverless a plus
- Experience in documenting requirements and specifications
- Close familiarity with software engineering tools software development methodology and release processes
- Proficient in Atlassian tools such as Jira for work management
- Confluence for design documentation and working through a sprint centric delivery process
- Good problem solving skills and creativity
- Good communication both written and verbal
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.