Title:- Python Engineer
Location:- Bridgewater NJ
Duration:- Full time with benefits
- The role is 70 development and 15 level 2 support and 15 mentoring
- You are expected to develop high quality maintainable code for yourself and the team
- You are expected to make technical decisions that require a strong understanding of the problem domain i e both deep technology and business product knowledge
- You are expected to collaborate and communicate globally with other developers and team leads to build technical solutions
- You are expected to have a strong knowledge of software development methods tools and standards and ensure the team complies with said practices
- You are expected to adhere to Policies Standards appropriate to the role outlined in the Code of Conduct and mandatory training
Essential Skills Basic Qualifications
- Extensive experience developing medium to large size Python applications
- Experience of working in an Agile environment preferably Scrum Kanban
- Experience of server side development multi threaded code
- Knowledge of Equity Derivatives Structured products specially within electronic markets FIX REST online etc arena serving structured retail indirect channels
- Experience of cross region teams and projects
- Experience of HTTP protocol and web services
Desirable skills Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of server side Java
- Advanced trouble shooting and diagnostics capabilities
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.