Capgemini is one of the
top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in
1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 40 countries, we are,
above all, a people company with almost 145,000 people across the globe and
2014 revenues over €10.57 billion. At Capgemini Financial Services, we are
passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service
offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services
industry. Our network of 24,000 professionals serving financial services
collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to
deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership to our clients
worldwide. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own
way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore
®, its worldwide delivery model.For more information please visit
Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: NYC, NY
- Responsible for developing clean and progressively
enhanced code for complex designs that reflect the architectural direction
provided within the established technical framework.
- Able to approach development with modularity in mind to
accommodate shifting priorities and the challenges associated with Agile
Basic Technical Requirements:
- At least 4+ years of Python experience building
- Proven proficiency in frontend web application
- Passion for building robust APIs and scalable systems
- Extensive experience using and developing interfaces to
RDBMS such as Oracle. DB2, or MySQL
- Strong client-service orientation and experience
working in a fast paced setting.
- Financial sector experience
- Understanding of other Frontend tools like Kafka, Redis
- Good interpersonal skills is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S.
affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related
activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability,
citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and
other covered veteran status.
Click the following link
for more information on your rights as an Applicant :