Are you interested to join an international Python development Team dedicated to human decision prediction/anticipation using Machine learning?
Good knowledge in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Panda, Flask;
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture;
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong unit test and debugging skills;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN;
- Familiarity with Unix/Shell.
- You are a Teamplayer;
- You have attention to details;
- You are recognized for your organization skills;
- You are client focused;
- You show interest in marketing topics;
- You have excellent relational skills, happy to help people and innovate.
You will help deliver & run datascience solutions to optimize all our marketing actions across all geographies. You will be in contact with analytics teams and will be requested to do several additional analysis on top of the solutions developed;
You will also be involved in deploying the solution in the cloud or within the local IT infrastructure;
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Handle & improve the continuous integration pipeline (Handling/improve the CI pipeline);
- Debug existing code;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
Integration of data storage modern solutions;
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.