With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Position Type: Full Time Job
- Job Location: NYC, NY
- Job Title: Python Developer
This is a Sr. Python Dev for the structured products team. The team is developing a platform where the external clients can create pricing and trade execution for primary and secondary markets
- Development & design of application.
- Create functional & technical documentation in line with the bank’s standards
- Work with global teams
- 5+ years of Financial industry IT experience in software development
- 5+ years in computer programming using Python
- Writing server-side web application and develop back-end components, connect the application with the other third-party web services in Python 2 /Python 3
- Support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the Python application.
- SQL Server / Oracle programming skills.
- •Hands-on experience in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Investment banking domain experience will be a plus
- Should be open and willing to learn new technologies.